Good as Gold: 15 Ways You Know You’re a Retriever
Everybody has an inner dog in them: that fun-loving, carefree side waiting to get out and get a belly rub. Read this list to see if your inner dog is a retriever.
1. You’re easily distrac-ooh, better check Facebook!
2. You fall in love easily.
3. You always have the best hair in the room.
4. You can personally affirm that blondes have more fun.
5. You go after what you want, be it a new job, new friends, or a wayward tennis ball.
6. Lost keys don’t stay lost long around you, you’re an expert at finding them.
7. The life of the party? Yeah, that’s pretty much you.
8. Your perfect Saturday involves running a marathon rather than binge-watching one.
9. Likely very good at tennis.
10. Your best friend is whoever you happen to be talking to at the moment.
11. Smiling is your favorite.
12. At a party you would be voted “Most Likely to Have Meaningful Conversations With Everyone.”
13. Not a big fan of cats.
14. You like treats that take skill to get, like a reservation at a new restaurant or a biscuit thrown in the air.
15. You’re always looking for new challenges and ways to improve.
Check back on this site for other ways to find your inner dog. Now, sit. Stay. Read some more articles!
Explore more articles
7 Things That Can Stress Out Your Pet
Keeping the Muddy Paws off of Your Floor
With a little planning, your home can remain clean(ish) even on rainy spring days.