Give Lots of Love and a D.I.Y. to Your Furry Valentine
Heart-Shaped Treat Bag
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Festive Colored Paper
- Glue and/or tape
- Markers or Colored Pencils for decorating
- Dog Treats for filling!
- Download the template here.
- Print template onto colored paper and cut out each piece.
- Using the tabs, attach the smaller skinny rectangle to both hearts. This piece creates the edge or sides of your heart-shaped bag.
- Attach the long skinny piece to the other pieces to create a handle.
- Use markers to decorate your treat bag with lots of love.
- Fill it with treats and spread love to your favorite four-legged Valentine!
This creative D.I.Y. was brought to you by MamaMommyMom.
Explore more articles
7 Things That Can Stress Out Your Pet
Is your pet stressed out? Here are some surprising things that could be the cause.
Keeping the Muddy Paws off of Your Floor
With a little planning, your home can remain clean(ish) even on rainy spring days.
Pet Activities For When You're Away
Pets having too much fun while you're away? Here's how to keep them happy and your home intact.