DIY Pet Storage Station
Is your dog's gear taking over the house? Try your hand at this organizational craft! Just a few supplies and a lot of fun stand between you and your new dog-essential storage station!
What You'll Need:
- Super Glue
- Foam Brush
- White Acrylic Paint
- Wooden Block (suggested 13' L x 1” W x 2.5' H)
- Cup Hooks
- Plastic Dog Figurines
- Sawtooth Picture Hangers
1. If you want the wood grain to show through your paint, paint light coats of white acrylic paint onto your wood block using your foam brush. Add more coats as desired. Allow paint to dry completely.
2. Carefully cut your figurines in half using a sharp knife.
3. Use a ruler to space your hooks and figurines. Then screw hooks into your wood blocks.
4. Use super glue to attach plastic figurine halves to the wood block. Allow glue to dry completely.
5. Attach sawtooth picture hangers to the back of the wood block, mount on the wall, and hang your pet essentials on your new pet storage station!
Voila—you've created a thing of beauty.
Via Darby Smart.
This article was from Modern Dog and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.
Explore more articles
Ask the Expert: Do Dogs Get Depressed in Winter?
What to Ask Your Vet Before a Dental Cleaning
Want to know what to ask your vet prior to a dental cleaning? Here our expert lets us know!