Get Up and Go to One of America’s 10 Best Dog-Friendly Destinations
It won’t be long before shorter days are upon us. But don’t close your car windows yet. There’s still time to take one last trip and spend some quality time together at one of these dog-friendly destinations.
- Feel the sand beneath your paws and get a nose full of sea air at The Original Dog Beach in San Diego, California.
- Play fetch and meet new friends at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California.
- Feel the balmy sun on your face as you wander around Fort Tryon Park, New York, New York.
- You can see and smell for miles and miles at Dinosaur National Monument in Jensen, Utah.
- All the delicious scents and tastes make Cherry Creek Fresh Market in Denver, Colorado, perfect for pups.
- Plenty of sweet photo opportunities await you and your pup at Shenandoah National Park, Virginia.
- Unleash your wild side at Houston Arboretum & Nature Center in Houston, Texas.
- Fishing and frolicking in the water make Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area in Sandy Springs, Georgia a great place for the outward-bound dog.
- If you’re itching to hit the beach with your bestie, try Ft. De Soto Paw Playground and Beach in St Petersburg, Florida.
- The Cascades at Lake Mohegan, Fairfield, Connecticut, takes lake living to the next level.
Have you and your pup been to any of these beautiful places? Share your photos and experiences in the comments section below.
Explore more articles
Ask the Expert: Do Dogs Get Depressed in Winter?
What to Ask Your Vet Before a Dental Cleaning
Want to know what to ask your vet prior to a dental cleaning? Here our expert lets us know!