6 Dogs Share Their Party Tips
From Modern Dog Magazine
Our dogs exhibit some truly odd behaviours. Most of the time we shrug them off as simply eccentric, but this collection of delightful oddballs are trying to get your attention for a reason! You've seen their human counterpart, the Party Animal, bidding for your attention at social gatherings, but if you're anything like us then it doesn't take much for a dog to catch your eye. Here to share their party-perfect tips are six playful pups!
1) "The trick to nailing the 'Turn That Smile Upside Down' pose is to only start smiling once you're upside down."
2) "Even if you've had one too many, always make it home in your own shoes."
3) "Sure, you can be a gracious host, but what about being a gracious guest? I always come prepared."
4) "BE ENTHUSIASTIC!"
5) "Four legs? Who needs 'em. I always show up to the party in style."
6) "Make sure to thank your host! I suggest high fives."
This article was written by RC from Modern Dog and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.
Explore more articles
7 Things That Can Stress Out Your Pet
Keeping the Muddy Paws off of Your Floor
With a little planning, your home can remain clean(ish) even on rainy spring days.