12 Too-Cute-to-Be-Ugly Dogs in Holiday Sweaters
These awesomely adorable canines are all dressed up in their festive best to celebrate the holidays. These jolly outfits might be ugly holiday sweaters on humans, but these canines somehow manage to pull them off. Santa himself couldn't deliver any more cuteness than this.
1. This little guy is so happy the holidays are here so he can show off his sweater.
2. This pooch is decked out like a sweet elf for Santa. We're pretty sure he's on the nice list.
3. Looking sweet in a swanky green and red combo, this little pooch is warm and ready for the holidays.
4. Stripes and patterns on top of spots? It shouldn't work, but it does.
5. Holiday sweaters are a great way to un-camouflage a pup. We see you!
6. Visions of sugar plums dance in this pup's head and, apparently, on his sweater too.
7. Looking this cute in his snowflake sweater, who could deny this little pooch a snack? No one.
8. With his eye-catching sweater, this pup is getting something better than coal in his stocking.
9. Does black and white go with red and green? This canine cutie is certainly making it work.
10. This little one is short on size but not on holiday style, that's for sure.
11. This pooch can't wait to get out into the snow with his merry new sweater.
12. Not a creature was stirring except for this canine fashionista in her festive finest, waiting for Santa by the tree.
Explore more articles
7 Things That Can Stress Out Your Pet
Keeping the Muddy Paws off of Your Floor
With a little planning, your home can remain clean(ish) even on rainy spring days.